We have Branches in Glasgow, Durham, Manchester, Birmingham, Park Royal, and Maidstone.
As a business, we import, store and distribute replacement automotive glass. Our Distribution Drivers are responsible for the safe and effective delivery of product to both our Branch network and directly to the Automotive Glass Replacement (AGR) aftermarket.
As the final part of our supply chain processes, your role is a key activity within the business.
• Your job will require attention to detail.
• You will need to be able to interact positively with both our Branch/Team Managers and our Customers
ABOUT THIS ROLE
• You will be responsible for picking, loading and safely delivering products to our Customers.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that you are clean and smartly dressed in your Company uniform at all times
• You will make your deliveries in a 3.5 tonne distribution van (or similar).
• Your delivery routes and start times will vary depending on our Customer Distribution schedules.
• Work-flexibility will be important, since we operate a mixture of Night routes and Day routes
• Your duties may require you to work on Saturday and Sundays
• On days when there is no distribution run required, or where the run is short, you will be required to assist with general Warehouse and/or Office duties.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that your vehicle is always kept clean.
• The role will involve lifting items such as windscreens as part of the pick and delivery process
• We will expect your driving to be safe and considerate at all times..
• We will expect you to interface positively at all times with your colleagues, the general public, and our Customers.
• Most importantly, you will need to ensure that we deliver our products to the correct destination, on time, and in good condition.
• You will need to be 25 or over
• You will need a clean UK driving licence
• You will need at least one year of van/light commercial driving
You will be expected to support the changing needs of the business during the course of your employment. This will include providing additional support /cover as required by your Manager.
All of our Driver positions are full-time, and your basic working week will be based on an average 45 hours.
If you think that you would like to become part of the team at Master Auto Glass Ltd, and can say yes to all of the above, please send your CV to us at: